New Install of 3.6 Missing Groups

This forum is for the discussions and support for the Chocolatey For Automate plugin. Inside you will find the Documentation Project forum that describes the operation of the plugin.
matthewa

New Install of 3.6 Missing Groups

Post by matthewa »

Hello
I have installed 3.6.0.2 and do not see any Groups at all. This is a fresh install of Chocolatey for Automate, not an upgrade.
Anyone any ideas why the Groups may not have populated. I installed under my Super Admin account, have restarted the database etc.
Thanks
Matt

Cubert

Re: New Install of 3.6 Missing Groups

Post by Cubert »

Really,

OK let me do some quick testing, get back to you in a few minutes

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Ok we found the issue and resolved it, Some where between 3.6.0.1 and 3.6.0.2 a small block of code was removed. These 3 lines created the main search for the primary group. Since the plugin did not create this search entry into the database it could not later add a group that referenced this missing search.

My Apologies, I must of fat fingered that block during some edits. Since I already had that entry in the DB further testing worked as expected. This lead to the release of 3.6.0.2 with that bug in it.

Build 3.6.0.3 is now available, you can log in to portal and get it from the account management and subscriptions area or tonight the plugin should auto update to latest build, so tomorrow you would have new Groups and any missing table data needed to operate.

matthewa

Post by matthewa »

Brilliant! Many thanks for sorting this out, I have the groups now showing, thank you. :D

Return to “Chocolatey For Automate”