Unable to download latest version

Patch Remedy 5 is the next generation of the Plugins4Automate Patch Remedy family of products.
This forum is used to support Patch Remedy 5 only, if your using a previous version of Patch Remedy please see the forum for that version below.
Inside you will find the documentation project for the plugin were you can get insights on how to operate and use Patch Remedy 5.
bfalco

Unable to download latest version

Post by bfalco »

I cannot get the latest version the link I see in the forums open the patch remedy page but I do not see an option to download anything.

Cubert

Re: Unable to download latest version

Post by Cubert »

Here is latest build 1.0.5.9

If you are on version 4, you will have a license issue with the version 5 as it is now a new GUID. The versions are so drastically different that directly upgrading from one to another requires a complete reconfiguration of each client. For this reason we made Patch Remedy 5 its own version.

If you want to upgrade from 4 to 5 it is the same price, you only need to log into the webportal at www.plugins4automate.com then add to cart the new Patch remedy 5 plugin , then check out. It will add the new Patch remedy 5 to your account and will license you up. Next you will need to cancel the Patch Remedy 4 subscription to stop the billing on the old plugin. The reason for this is to make sure that Patch remedy 5 gets associated with your account so that the download links in subscription manager show you the correct available downloads for PR5 moving forward. Otherwise your license will not update and when you go to manage the plugin downloads it will always be in version 4 of software.

https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/2019 ... 47cc50e7d7

If you have problems with your account and the changes, send us a email directly and we will resolve the issues for you.

Return to “Patch Remedy 5”