Habitat OneDrive Sync Status

Support forums for the Habitat Automate plugin
ThomasF

Habitat OneDrive Sync Status

Post by ThomasF »

Hi,

we have recently installed the Habitat Plugin on our Connectwise Automate Server primary to Monitor
the Status of OneDrive Sync.
After installing the plugin the Devices with OneDrive installed and working Sync are showing up in the Plugin
but the Plugin is reporting an error but the Sync Status reported in the Plugin is fine.
Maybe this has something to do with the PCs inststalled with German Language and the
OneDrive Status reported in the Plugin is also German.

Is there a way to fix this issue?
Attachments
habitatscreenshot.PNG
habitatscreenshot.PNG (29.24 KiB) Viewed 1346 times

Cubert

Re: Habitat OneDrive Sync Status

Post by Cubert »

We use a github project called OneDriveLib as a POSH module to inquire on One Drive statuses. It has seen some limitations. The link below will guide you to the project where more information can be found.

https://github.com/rodneyviana/ODSyncService/releases

It looks like you are getting the status info though so I suspect it maybe a test we are doing in plugin.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

I have managed to make some changes to that tool so that you can change the phrase used to match successful status.

You will need to upgrade to the build 1.0.1.23

Open the SQL Analyzer tool in Habitat and execute the following. (in your case)

Code: Select all

REPLACE INTO plugin_p4a_habitat_properties (`Name`,`Value`) Values('OneDriveStatusText','Aktuell')
The default is 'Up to date' but now can be over ridden by this property existing in the habitat properties table and having a value greater than null or blank.

I will have build released sometime today.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

It has now been posted,

Updates should happen automatically over next 24 hours. You can also get the DLL manually by direct download, visit your account on our web portal.

Return to “Habitat”