Beta Release Here Build 1.0.5.1 Available Now

Patch Remedy 5 is the next generation of the Plugins4Automate Patch Remedy family of products.
This forum is used to support Patch Remedy 5 only, if your using a previous version of Patch Remedy please see the forum for that version below.
Inside you will find the documentation project for the plugin were you can get insights on how to operate and use Patch Remedy 5.
Cubert

Re: Beta Release Here Build 1.0.5.1 Available Now

Post by Cubert »

Darn, I see a typo in the scheduler text.. That will be updated in 1.0.5.4

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Build 1.0.5.5 is now out, Auto update should take care of any updates.

cmarrero

Reboot Options

Post by cmarrero »

Good Afternoon,
Wanted to ask if there will be any custom rebooting.
We are currently using the Automate Daytime patching with "Ask then Deny" for Reboot then after 72 hours the end users get a message their unit will reboot in 10 mins.

Is there going to be a way to set reboot options in the future?

Thanks!

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

That's the great thing about Habitat, If you can define it we can make it.

So what we would need from you is to create a new thread post. Inside there expand on your idea as much as you can. Put in any details that would help make your life easier. We then start a discussion of different features and how it should function and then some form of the tool comes out of that and into Habitat.

I kind of like the idea that we monitor for "pending reboot" flag and if reboot flag reaches X hours/days it gets rebooted at 1 am no questions asked. But I could see how that maybe forceful and so having an ability to request reboot might be fitting.

bfalco

Post by bfalco »

unable to download latest version, link brings me to page to add to cart. When I go to my account the download looks like the one I purchased way back when. I am on 10.0.5.7

Return to “Patch Remedy 5”