Only working with English Windows, Administrators

This plugin monitors local admin group for changes and alerts admins when changes have been made.
Boftas

Only working with English Windows, Administrators

Post by Boftas »

Hi!

I have tried this and it does work for the computers and servers that are in English Windows versions.
We have most Swedish windows versions and where the local administrator group is named 'Administatörer' so it do not match the script commands. Will there be any support to add own administrators group by name in the script or other solution for this?

Regards,
Peter

reboot3times

Re: Only working with English Windows, Administrators

Post by reboot3times »

Check the "Admon Maintenance Service" script in the Maintenance folder. I think you might be able to modify the Powershell script to grab the Swedish administrators group as well. You could probably make another line such as:

Code: Select all

$myadmins += net localgroup swedishadmins | where {$_ -AND $_ -notmatch "command completed successfully"} |  select -skip 4  -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
The notmatch "command completed successfully" might have to change based on the output of the command.

Just a suggestion, I'm not the developer and don't know if this will break anything else. I can't imagine it would, unless there are some Swedish characters it does not like.

Return to “ADMON Administrators Group Monitor plugin”