How is Patch Remedy running these days?

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
DaveA

How is Patch Remedy running these days?

Post by DaveA »

We used PR a while ago and it worked great for several months 2 a year. but then we could not get a hold of support|

So a few months of it not working we stopped paying for it. How is it working now? Should we give it another try?

Thanks

Cubert

Re: How is Patch Remedy running these days?

Post by Cubert »

Can you recall what was not working? I agree support can be a little long when using the forums and email.

My next question is what part were you using the most? We have new plugin that does a lot more for MSPs in a hosted environment that you might find more useful if Windows OS upgrades was the primary use from Patch Remedy.

If patch management was more your concern then Patch Remedy is still an active plugin for keeping windows updating.

Habitat

https://www.plugins4automate.com/produc ... e-automate

Patch remedy

https://www.plugins4automate.com/products/patch-remedy

DaveA

Post by DaveA »

We used it to get win 7 WUA happy. Also, we are looking to see if it can address several endpoints that have approved patches that are 'no attempted'.

Do you have a trial we can run for a month so I can get before and after stats to accompany my purchase request?

and we will be looking at habitat for a few things including win 10 updates.

DaveA

Post by DaveA »

Bump

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Dave,

Sorry, we don't have demo modes for our plugins, What we do offer is no commitment month to month subscriptions. If it fails to do what we say you have a way out without any extra charges or commitments.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”