Patch remedy update loop

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
Cubert

Re: Patch remedy update loop

Post by Cubert »

yeap that will work, then make that output saved to the Script variable being used to test and you should be good.

ObeliskStreet

Post by ObeliskStreet »

Blootech or Cubert, could you take some screenshots of exactly what you have changed for this? I tried to follow but it's still doing the same thing even with the changes.

Cubert, how does this work with Patch Remedy updates? Is that script overwritten? If not, how are any problems in the script ever fixed?

Gerner

Post by Gerner »

I hadn't read through this post before making another regarding the same issue. I'm both glad and disappointed I wasn't the only one that had this issue. Hopefully you guys can fix it in the next update. There are still other issues in this script e.g. the version comparison for 1803 I mention in my post viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5797&sid=2d6336c7ae ... ca259a1862

ObeliskStreet, if you need to fix yours in the meantime I've described the change I made to my script in that post.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

This has been resolved in todays release of 1.0.4.47.
Auto updates should update plugin over the next 12 to 24 hours depending on where in the world your running.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”