Feature requests for easier CCleaner installation

Get help for CCleaner LabTech plugin
scripts4life

Feature requests for easier CCleaner installation

Post by scripts4life »

Hello Cubert,

I'd like to request the following features for consideration in the next build:

1.) Fix alphasort after double click deleting a ccleaner agent; sort goes back to default sort instead of maintaining alphasort
2.) Easier way to track reinstall issues in "Failed installs manager"; perhaps additional columns for "failure reason" and "Reinstall status" I currently have 200 licenses and I have issues with 73 agents. Currently I need to add another 100 licenses and am having trouble fixing these deployment issues
3.) A way to mass reinstall CCleaner agents

Cubert

Re: Feature requests for easier CCleaner installation

Post by Cubert »

We are doing several major updates to CCleaner plugin, do not have a release date but it won't be to long.

europait

Re: Feature requests for easier CCleaner installation

Post by europait »

I like some of the new features in the current release. I would like to add to this feature request Thread.

Can you change the behavior for double clicking a client to drill into the client console instead of removing it and move remove to the right click menu? This seems much more intuitive as double clicking generally drills in. And how about things like open client console bringing you into the ccleaner plugin tab? And open computer console bringing you into the computer ccleaner plugin?

Also we are still really missing the ability to set the schedules on a more granular level such as monthly instead of weekly.

Return to “Cleaner For LabTech”