Installing DLL Issue

Supports the detector plugin and any feature or other requests around the plugin.
jerbo128

Installing DLL Issue

Post by jerbo128 »

Unable to import the DLL into labtech.

"there was an error uploading the new plugin: could not load file or assembly 'Fil:///c:\users\\.....Temp\tempxxx.tmp" or one of its dependencies. operation is not supported. exception HRESULT: 0x80131515

Thoughts?

Cubert

Re: Installing DLL Issue

Post by Cubert »

You need to unlock the dll file after downloads. See the installer How-to here https://www.plugins4labtech.com/pages/h ... to-labtech

jerbo128

Post by jerbo128 »

I have tried that, and just did again. same exact error.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Did you close and reopen the LT console after the lock notice?

Some people will switch LT consoles. I.E if you are on the LT server , try installing the plugin using the a workstation console.

This typically resolves the issues.

SamOrlando

Post by SamOrlando »

jerbo128 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:12 pm Unable to import the DLL into labtech.

"there was an error uploading the new plugin: could not load file or assembly 'Fil:///c:\users\\.....Temp\tempxxx.tmp" or one of its dependencies. operation is not supported. exception HRESULT: 0x80131515

Thoughts?
I've gotten this before when installing Automate plugins. I closed the Control Center and then in Task Manager kill all LTClient processes.

I then cleanup the Temp files referenced in the error (I just cleanup the whole folder).

I then relaunch Control Center and reinstall the plugin without issue.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Correc t, If you get the error and then unlock the file and retry without closing and reopening the LT console it will continue to fail even unlocked.

Return to “Stalled Agents Detector Plugin”