Build 2.1.4 released

collinsit

Re: Build 2.1.4 released

Post by collinsit »

I found an issue with this plugin when I was doing some testing. The Powershell upgrade button works great from the agent but it automatically reboots the server after the update without warning.

I tested this on a couple 2008 R2 servers and it did it to both of them.

collinsit

Post by collinsit »

Is there a way to turn off the automated scripts or change how frequently they run. I have had some issues with them delaying other scripts as they run so often. I removed all the script schedules but they re-added themselves so I am not sure where it is being applied. I think having the information update itself is good but I think once a week is enough.

Also, can the button for updating the Powershell version be changed so the command doesn't automatically reboot the servers. The upgrade command works great but I don't think it should force the reboots.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Not Currently but I was thinking of adding that in on next round of updates

collinsit

Post by collinsit »

Sounds good. Is there a way to modify how the script is scheduled or can you tell me where it is applied? I have pretty much scanned everything now so if I can't modify the schedule I would be ok with disabling it altogether.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

It's done automatically inside of LabTech every hour. I need to basically put some "skip" code in to reduce the number of launches or a control to allow you to set when it fires.

Return to “PowerShell plugin for Labtech”