Information Not Updating... Heeeelp!

Windows Backup manager allows you to manage backups across Labtech quickly and without the expensive software
Cubert

Re: Information Not Updating... Heeeelp!

Post by Cubert »

Sorry for the late reply, I was out on vacation last week.

That is perfectly OK for this error to happen. It is stating that you have not setup and are not running offsite syncs, so no long file for offsite syncs can be parsed.

The key here is are all powershell scripts running now? (failing or otherwise)

We need getStatus.ps1 to be firing off and returning data. Resend a new screenshot of this system now that directory exists. I need to see output of each Powershell script that was run.

mforemantx

Re: Information Not Updating... Heeeelp!

Post by mforemantx »

Ok, I think I may have figured it out. I found getstatus.ps1 in C:\WINDOWS\TEMP

Is that where it should be?

I ran it and it started rolling off backups starting at 2009. This server had over 600 backup sets. So I checked out the thread in this forum labeled "When Scans Show No Volumes or last backups dates". I went ahead and wiped out the backup catalog with 'wbadmin delete catalog' (What are the odds the server will crash in the next two hours before another backup is ran? <grin>, the actual backup set is still on the backup drive so I'm not too stressed.)

Ran getstatus.ps1 again and it ran in a second.

I'll wait for this server to run it's backup tonight and if it works, I bet that's my problem on the other servers. I checked a few and yep, they had hundreds of old backups in the catalog.

Return to “Backup Windows Plugin for LabTech”