CCleaner Feature Request

Get help for CCleaner LabTech plugin
europait

Re: CCleaner Feature Request

Post by europait »

That would be perfect, is it possible to have a check box in ticketing to turn on or off analysis time entry?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

What if we could allow you to set how much time a ticket is worth? As an alternative to it doing automatically?

europait

Post by europait »

I think that the time is lower than our boards min which is currently set at 15 min so it is just adding 15 minutes for the entry. Probable a good feature over all, I Just want to keep the noise to a minimum while still showing value to the client. I don't think them seeing separate entries for analysis and cleaning is really necessary for us.

If it is a hard change in the plugin could we just disable the function on line 70 of the script and still have everything else still work? Would that remove the time entry for analysis?

europait

Post by europait »

Hey Shannon,
Have you made progress on any of this? Anything we can do in the mean time?

propho

Post by propho »

I would like to request Reporting at the customer id level. Maybe even a way to automatically create a ticket with the monthly stats compiled into a report.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Not yet,

scripts4life

Post by scripts4life »

Hello Cubert,

Could you please post the zip file again for this ccleaner script as it looks like it expired.

I would like to replace the built in 2009 disk cleanup script in labtech with the ccleaner script you mentioned in a previous post.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

New updates coming out in new build to be released in next week or so. We are revamping the client management section making it much easier to understand and use. We are adding in LT11 report center reports. We are adding in a Client Console tab that controls enabled agents, excluding servers and auto deployment settings.

Watch for it to be announced.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

@scripts4life,

you can find CCleaner for Labtech in the LT marketplace.

scripts4life

Post by scripts4life »

I'll be more specific what I am referring to is the ability to replace the disk cleanup functionality (2009 LT script) with the functionality of calling the CCleaner script on demand (for ccleaner licensed agents)

Return to “Cleaner For LabTech”