Mass Deployment

This forum is used to support the BitLocker for Automate plugin. You will find documentation on the plugin as well as an area to post issues and requests. Please post
amayhew

Mass Deployment

Post by amayhew »

Is there any way to do a mass deployment of protectors
or is it only one off for each computer

Cubert

Re: Mass Deployment

Post by Cubert »

Currently one by one in this plugin.

amayhew

Post by amayhew »

can i request this feature to be added

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Give me a chance to think about the best ways to do something like that.

amayhew

Post by amayhew »

most other plugins have scritps i can call on in my automate scripts to perform task on clients groups or locations, If you could add some of the plugins functionality to the automate scripts then i would be able to do this as needed

the automate script engine can call plugin functions if they are built for automate
ie webroot automate plugin comes with many scripts updated and maintained by the webroot plugin
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (75.41 KiB) Viewed 11497 times
also thirdwall another plugin we use has builtin automate fuctions that might help in the scripts if bitlocker plugin had them as well
Captur2.PNG
Captur2.PNG (57.15 KiB) Viewed 11492 times

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

@amayhew

We have not forgotten about your request. I am working on this problem with a new toolset that once I have all the issues worked out, I will back fill the BitLocker for Automate plugin with the updates and processes.

This may be of some benefit to you, we are allowing users access to our beta environment so that you can tryout / test the tools inside environment on your own RMM environment. Bitlocker is one of several tools provided in the beta. The beta is free for the foreseeable future, all we ask is you report issues back to the support forums along with any feature requests you may have.

If you would like to know more about the new tool box for RMM platforms feel free to visit http://rmmmax.com . There it will show you how to gain access to the beta environment.

There is a YouTube Channel that has videos of many of the tool at different points in time.

Return to “BitLocker for Automate”