Habitat Google Drive Issue

Support forums for the Habitat Automate plugin
kkevgreen

Habitat Google Drive Issue

Post by kkevgreen »

Is there a way to change the credentials in the Google Drive feature in Habitat? I set up some credentials which didn't work. Now when I open the Google Drive feature, it opens a web page using the already configured (non-working) credentials, which gives the following error:

Access blocked: This app’s request is invalid

You can’t sign in because this app sent an invalid request. You can try again later or contact the developer about this issue. Learn more about this error
If you are a developer of this app, see error details.
Error 400: redirect_uri_mismatch

After that Automate is locked up and completely unusable. I have to end the Automate task to close it down and reopen it. I am therefore unable to reconfigure the credentials in Habitat.

Cheers

Cubert

Re: Habitat Google Drive Issue

Post by Cubert »

I believe flushing all web cache's will remove the data link between accounts. It should be IE so I would try that one first but may default to the default browser.

See if that resolves the issues.

kkevgreen

Post by kkevgreen »

Cleared all browser caches but the issue is still there. Is the data stored in a SQL table that I could maybe remove it from?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

No we don't hold the credentials, the default browser service that Automate uses in the Control Center. The Console calls the IE explorer object during any web calls like to google. So then you would receive a pop up like below to sign in. It then caches this info so the next time you won't see this pop-up. By removing all data and clearing caches in the browser object (IE) this should remove this permission with Google.

Also I should ask, what version of Habitat are you running?

Current is build 1.0.1.32
https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/207c ... 4ef6473cbf

The only place we house any Google access data is in the Habitat Properties table.

Look at table plugin_p4a_habitat_properties WHERE `Name` Like 'Habitat-GDA-%'

kkevgreen

Post by kkevgreen »

Thanks for the reply. I removed everything from all browsers today just to be sure but I still get the error. I am running the current build of Habitat.
I found this in the Habitat Properties table which looks like it could be the culprit. What do you think?

habitat-gda.JPG
habitat-gda.JPG (19.37 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

kkevgreen

Post by kkevgreen »

For information, setting those three values to NULL has sorted the issue and allows configuration again.

Return to “Habitat”