How can I become a beta tester?

Plugins4 has under development a new RMM Tool Box that interfaces with Datto RMM, CW Automate, CW Connect and TacticalRMM platforms and provides a common set of tools that can be leveraged against the clients and agents managed by the RMM platform.

This project is under active development. We are allowing a very limited group of MSPs to join the Beta Squad at this time. Enter forum and request consideration.
Cubert

How can I become a beta tester?

Post by Cubert »

How can I get in on the beta?
It's pretty simple. Post a request here on this topic and I will PM you for some information about your environment. If you meet the requirements and we have space in program you will be given access to the beta forums and program. We will ramping up access over the first month of 2023, so if you do not hear back from us right away, this will not mean you failed to make the cut. It will just mean we are processing the beta users slowly into the system as to not overwhelm the project. We will notify you if you do not meet the beta test parameters for the program.

Things I will ask are:
  • MSP Name
  • Email account will be under
  • RMM Type
  • Client and agent counts
The first 4 RMM platforms supported are:
  • Datto RMM
  • ConnectWise Automate
  • ScreenConnect(CWC)
  • TacticalRMM
The first 4 Tools are:
  • Chocolatey Manager
  • SurfLog Web Usage Analyzer
  • BitLocker Manager
  • Windows Defender Manager
If approved your forum username will be given access to our Beta forums, which will provide several forums including a documentation forum, announcement forum, support forum and a feature request forum. Inside these forums will describe the tools currently available, the platforms supported and how to access the software and service.

To be approved as a beta tester you will need to agree to keep all aspects of the project between plugins4 and the beta users, only post about the project in the project forums. You will also need to agree to supply us with information about the performance and usability of the project via the forums.

We expect the Beta program to start up at the end of December or the beginning of January 2023 and will last upwards of 4 to 6 months as we bring on more and more load to the project and are able to manage it's overall performance.

As an approved beta tester, you will receive unlimited usage of our project through the beta period and this access will continue for the entirety of 2023. This allows you a full year of unlimited access for participating in the beta.

Now for the disclaimers:
By requesting access and using or project, you are making it known that you understand that the project is in beta. That the project is provided as is and without any warranties implied. By electing to use this project you will not hold Plugins4 responsible for any conditions that arise from the usage of the project. You also understand that while in beta you can expect that there maybe loss of access to service, incomplete or inaccurate data presented, stale records or a lack of performance of the services. Tools may not fully work as planned or may not work at all, at any given time during the beta program. Tool features may change or be removed and methods to manage the tools may change during the beta cycle.

By having your support during the beta program, we will be able to deliver a better experience and improved usability to the MSP community.

flonix

Re: How can I become a beta tester?

Post by flonix »

I am keen, I would rather dm my info though :)

Cubert

Re: How can I become a beta tester?

Post by Cubert »

All discussions will be by PM only. You only need to post here so we have your account name to PM you by as we go through process of getting you to the platform.

Return to “Do You Want To Beta A New Project”