license expired

Support forums for the Habitat Automate plugin
Cubert

Re: license expired

Post by Cubert »

Brock,

I looked up your email from the forums here and used that to look for you or your domain in our systems.

Not finding that domain listed anywhere.

Can you PM me you email used on Plugins4automate.com or your automate host name so I can look you up and see what is going on?

BrockM

Post by BrockM »

Thanks I think I sent a PM but it show in the Outbox. Not sure if I am using the feature right but let me know if you got it or not.
- Brock

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Thanks for the domain name update.

After looking at your account I see that the email was changed to AP@. When this happened it resets the automate host name to blank as that host name was associated with other email address. Shopify manages customer data not by an account number but by email address. so when it changes some of the 3rd party tools like our Hostname manager looses sight of the account its tied to.

So when you charge came up it saw no host name and basically died at that point leaving license date as old date.

I have corrected all this in your account so you should be good to go.

For anyone reading this post for insight. If your showing expired, log in to your account with email and just see if you still have a host name set. if not update your host name in account and send us a email at support@ to kickstart the new license hostname.

BrockM

Post by BrockM »

Great thanks! Yes we are changing our billing addresses to a role vs. a person. I will keep this scenario in mind related to our account here if we ever have to change again.

abelsolutions

Post by abelsolutions »

I too am having the same issue. I checked our Automate url is correct int he account, the product has been paid for.

The account holder name also needs to be changed as well as the logon information. I do not see anyplace to make those changes.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

The account you have habitat under was missing its host name value. I found your hostname and updated that setting.

Should be good to go. Did notice your on a old version of Habitat Here is upgrade link

https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/66eb ... b276e8e4c3

Ctabora10

Post by Ctabora10 »

We Purchased the plugin and did not add our hostname to our account page. Now when you go to add the hostname you get an error regarding Shared_Secret. What would be the best step to get this resolved?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Sent you a email..

incntrl1

Post by incntrl1 »

Same problem here. License expired after install and Can't use until active

ellsosaurus

Post by ellsosaurus »

I am experiencing the same thing. New plugin installed, license expired. Looking to get this resolved.

Return to “Habitat”