Installation questions

This plugin monitors local admin group for changes and alerts admins when changes have been made.
daytime_marauder

Installation questions

Post by daytime_marauder »

Hello,

I have installed the plugin and I have the "Enable Scans" switch turned on for a few clients. I've waited some time but it doesn't appear that anything is populating in the list. Not seeing that any script has run yet and its been about 2 hours or so since it was enabled (even rebooted our automate server). I noticed in some of the previous posts you mention some sort of "master switch" in a view window. I can't seem to find that. Is that still a thing in version 1.0.0.95? If so, could you explain where to find that? I'm on Automate version 2023.3

Thanks.

Cubert

Re: Installation questions

Post by Cubert »

I believe the scripts only run twice a day, allow 24 hours for it to get rolling.

Automatenoob

Post by Automatenoob »

I have this very same question.

After installing the plugin, I went ahead and closed out of ConnectWise/Control Center and logged back. Then went to the plugin and turned the master switch to the on position and set the scan interval to 24 hours. It's been just over 24 hours and I don't know if this plugin is working. Additionally, there's supposed to be some other interface that I've seen from the screenshot provided:

https://www.plugins4automate.com/cdn/sh ... 1649690626

Where is this interface located?

This is on Automate version 24.0.46 (Patch 1).

Automatenoob

Post by Automatenoob »

Welp, I think it's safe to say that there's really no support for this plugin. I'll go ahead and remove it.

Return to “ADMON Administrators Group Monitor plugin”