P4A Patch Remedy Automation script is running on all agents at the same time

Patch Remedy 5 is the next generation of the Plugins4Automate Patch Remedy family of products.
This forum is used to support Patch Remedy 5 only, if your using a previous version of Patch Remedy please see the forum for that version below.
Inside you will find the documentation project for the plugin were you can get insights on how to operate and use Patch Remedy 5.
JHavenridge

P4A Patch Remedy Automation script is running on all agents at the same time

Post by JHavenridge »

P4A Patch Remedy Automation script is running on all agents at the same starting at 3:35 p.m. time and killing my script engine.
Screenshot 2023-10-27 161155.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-27 161155.jpg (197.61 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
Where is that scheduled? Can it be changed? I thought in ver 4 there was a setting for every 12 hours or something like that. Haven't run across a settings page yet. I updated a while ago and pretty much don't look at it, but I guess now I'm going to have to start.

Thanks,
-Joel

Cubert

Re: P4A Patch Remedy Automation script is running on all agents at the same time

Post by Cubert »

I am actually working on some rewrites for PR5 that will move all the script scheduling to Automated Groups. You will be able to modify the group script settings from the defaults to allow for any timing you like.

The updates are due out in the next couple of weeks, along with several other updates to PR.

JHavenridge

Re: P4A Patch Remedy Automation script is running on all agents at the same time

Post by JHavenridge »

Thank you

Return to “Patch Remedy 5”