New Setup - Some functions not enabled

Get help for CCleaner LabTech plugin
europait

New Setup - Some functions not enabled

Post by europait »

Under Cleaner Manager it looks like the functions for Enable Client, Clean Now, Save, and Auto Update Plugin are disabled. They are in red lettering and don't seem to work. I have registered with a new license and that seems to have taken because it does not tell me that the license is expired anymore. See the attached screen shot.
Attachments
cleaner manager disabled functions.PNG
cleaner manager disabled functions.PNG (69.7 KiB) Viewed 17487 times

Cubert

Re: New Setup - Some functions not enabled

Post by Cubert »

What you are missing is enabled clients.. (red buttons are just color not status) The on switch is blue and says ON, thats correct, you have checkboxed Tuesday and selected "save" to make sure it says set. You now need to enable clients

Select a client from the drop down, select wether or not to include servers and select the enable client button. This will add clients to the enabled clients list. If you do not want all systems from client then add client then double click all systems you want removed.

----------------------------------------

We need to update the view here as Global manager has changed some but the operation is the same in either version.

http://cleaner.squidworks.net/helpfiles ... Global.php

Make sure in Global that you have set Cleaning switch to ON, that you have enabled a client and have set a scanning / cleaning day(s)

That's is it, now you wait. When you hit the scheduled day LT will start trying to deploy and scan/clean systems. It will start at 12:01 AM looking for online systems that are enabled and will start scanning them at that time. The scanner will mark a system scanned and will repeat every hour for the 24 hour period. Once a system is scanned it will not get scanned again that day. We try all 24 hour to catch the system up so we can scan it. If it stays offline the whole 24 hours it is skipped until the next scan day.

This is totally automatic, at the computer level you can run manual scans and cleans if you like but is not required. Once systems scan data will be presented in both Global level and system levels.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

The Clean Now Button (once clients are enabled in Client List) will force a cleaning now on all systems. This is scripted and may take a half hour to fully complete across all "online" systems enabled

europait

Post by europait »

OK I did attempt to add a couple of clients to the enable clients list. Will they only show up there once they have been scanned on the schedule cleanings day?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Hmm.. Nope selct client, check server excludes if no server is desired and click button.

Should look like
Capture49.PNG
Capture49.PNG (30.38 KiB) Viewed 17483 times

Is this not working for you? Did you restart the DBagent after the install of Cleaner for LabTech.

If not restart the dbagent, restart your LT console and try again.

europait

Post by europait »

Yeah it does not seem to be working. Nothing populates into the list. I did restart the DB agent and went as far as restarting the Labtech server completely just to be sure.
I was able to get it to install and run under one individual computer (my computer) but nothing seems to be happening in Cleaner Manager

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Yea, I just went and tested on our test build of .63 and you are absolutely correct. I missed a space in a query that was adjusted in that build and it is now failing. We just built .66 and placed it up on web for download that corrects this issue. You can update via plugin manager and not have a problem with update as with install before, make sure to right click DLL and set to unlock.

europait

Post by europait »

I will give a try in 15 minutes and send and update.

europait

Post by europait »

That is better, Now onto the tweaking! Thank you.

Return to “Cleaner For LabTech”