Habitat Removal and Reinstall

Support forums for the Habitat Automate plugin
Sean_6694

Habitat Removal and Reinstall

Post by Sean_6694 »

Hi there,

We've been using Habitat for a few months now, before that had a few of the tools individually. Habitat seemed to work great at first, but recently been noticing more and more issues. Things like LAGM not actually picking up any changes, but was showing lists of users. Wasn't throwing alerts either. More and more things oddities started to pop up. Could not get PS maintenance scripts to stop attempting to run against linux machines, even with the exclusion edf's set. So on and so on. Decided to remove it entirely and start fresh to see if that will help. Given the multitude of issues, I imagine it just needs to be cleaned out and re installed.

I found posts that instructed on how to do most of the removal. Disabled the plugin > deleted all habitat scripts > deleted the plugin entirely > reloaded db agents and updated remote configs > cleared cache, logs and dll's out of local control center install. Tool is gone, not seeing any tabs for it. However a few of the EDF's are still there. We are cloud partner, so no direct access to the server, and since I gutted the plugin, sql query tool is not available lol.

Is there a best practice for clearing it completely out and being able to reinstall?

Cubert

Re: Habitat Removal and Reinstall

Post by Cubert »

The EDFs can be managed through the Control Center Dashboard Configurations Tabs.

Also make sure you have the latest Habitat plugin build 1.0.1.32

Sean_6694

Re: Habitat Removal and Reinstall

Post by Sean_6694 »

Thanks. I actually stumbled across your how to for the parts I was missing.
Sorry for the unnecessary post and thanks for the help!

Return to “Habitat”