Not scanning

Patch Remedy 5 is the next generation of the Plugins4Automate Patch Remedy family of products.
This forum is used to support Patch Remedy 5 only, if your using a previous version of Patch Remedy please see the forum for that version below.
Inside you will find the documentation project for the plugin were you can get insights on how to operate and use Patch Remedy 5.
jdickason

Not scanning

Post by jdickason »

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and new to patch rememdy 5. I installed it last week. Restarted database then restarted agent. Its not pulling any info. Not sure what is wrong. Can anyone help?

Thank you,

Cubert

Re: Not scanning

Post by Cubert »

You not lost, I moved the post over to Patch Remedy 5 forums so it stays relevant to the subject matter.

Lets see If I can help you.

You will need to post a few screenshots so we can see what your seeing.

The first screenshot should be the plugin manager showing the plugin installed and enabled.

Next when launching the plugin from tools menu what does your overview page look like?
viewtopic.php?t=5958

If you select a client from the client list, what is that screenshot?
viewtopic.php?t=5956

Thanks

jdickason

Post by jdickason »

Thank you,

I attached the screen shots. i've tried setting the scan interval and turn on the master switch and hit save but when i reopen the settings revert back.

Thank you,
Attachments
patch rememdy.png
patch rememdy.png (17.04 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
Patch rememdy 3.png
Patch rememdy 3.png (159.44 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
Patch rememdy 2.png
Patch rememdy 2.png (138.47 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

jdickason

Post by jdickason »

here's another one that might help
Attachments
patch rememdy 4.png
patch rememdy 4.png (34.14 KiB) Viewed 1190 times

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Doh, you are on Patch Remedy 4, Ok first thing I would suggest is we change that.

PM me your account email used to purchase PR4 and I'll get you switched out for PR5. Does not cost anymore but will make a world of difference. PR4 was really designed for the Windows 7 generation and was kept updated to handles Windows 10. Was never really written for Windows 10 but suited to it. Now with Patch Remedy 5, it was written for Windows 10/11 as its focus so It will be the plugin that works best moving forward.

Return to “Patch Remedy 5”