Graph and pie chart usage

Patch Remedy 5 is the next generation of the Plugins4Automate Patch Remedy family of products.
This forum is used to support Patch Remedy 5 only, if your using a previous version of Patch Remedy please see the forum for that version below.
Inside you will find the documentation project for the plugin were you can get insights on how to operate and use Patch Remedy 5.
TechAtCanoncapital

Graph and pie chart usage

Post by TechAtCanoncapital »

I like the pie charts and graphs throughout the system. However, they do not let you click on and "drill down" on any of the displayed values. For example, if i click on the WUA version 10.0.22000.1 graph item it does not show me which computers have this wua version. Same goes for all other graphs, pie charts, etc. So... i'm wondering what the value is of the graphs if you cannot determine which computers need to be updated, fixed etc? Same thing on the client and agents view. Click on a client, it shows a pier chargt of Available updates by category. I click on the "Updates" category and it does not show me the computers that need updating. Same issue with the os types screen. Or perhaps I'm missing the point of these graphs and charts?

Cubert

Re: Graph and pie chart usage

Post by Cubert »

Nope, They are phase 1 of the plugin. We develop on the "agile" principal. The plugin is ever growing as we add new features and find things that will make the plugin better. Part of the reason we do low cost monthly subscriptions verses a single flat fee for the plugins we offer. This way, your investment into your RMM platform is always growing in abilities but not in price.

So the current graphs are place holders for the next generation which will be more interactive. There are several new features for Patch Remedy 5 on the horizon

Return to “Patch Remedy 5”