Patch Remedy Patch List

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
Knussman

Patch Remedy Patch List

Post by Knussman »

We have a patch that is causing machines to reboot, it looked to have been installed by PR but when reading the notes of the patch it didn't look like it updated the WUA engine. I was looking for confirmation that KB4103718 is on the list of patches that PR pushes out to agents. Or is there a master list of patches that PR will install?

Cubert

Re: Patch Remedy Patch List

Post by Cubert »

PR should never reboot agents. It sets the pending reboot flags but does not reboot. It may have been a hitch in Windows that forced reboot. Some combo of things that forced reboot but PR always sends the no reboot switch with all updates.

As for list , I can get that out when I return form Automation Nation.

Knussman

Post by Knussman »

Cubert,
I apologize, I was not clear, on a select few machines KB4103718 is causing the reboots. PR didn't reboot the machine just is installing it on the machines and once that patch is installed It is causing issues for these machines. I would appreciate the list as I was curious if this KB is supposed to be installed or not for PR.

Knussman

Post by Knussman »

It has been about 2 weeks, since the Automation Nation any update on getting that list?

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”