Version

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
BlairMunro

Version

Post by BlairMunro »

My build is currently showing 81 but I could have sworn it was running 82 a week or two ago.

Did something change or do I need to manually update? Thanks!

Cubert

Re: Version

Post by Cubert »

That's odd... typically upgrades go the other way... here is the current download for PR https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/e85c ... 8d882e7f4e

Update the plugin and let us know if it downgrades at any point.

BlairMunro

Post by BlairMunro »

Thanks Cubert,

I upgraded manually using the above link and restarted appropriate services and the control center but it's still 81. Any other things I can try? Thanks!

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Ah yes,

Close and reopen the LT console as "run as admin" This will allow the console to write to c:\programdata\labtechplugins and replace the old dll with new one from server.

If this fails the delete all sub folders in c:\programdata\labtechplugins and restart the LT console again. This will fix you right up.

BlairMunro

Post by BlairMunro »

Hi Cubert,

Have just come back to this!

I've followed your suggestions and still have the .81 version installed. I also completely removed and reinstalled PR from the plugin manager but no difference.

Not sure if this is related, but we also get two Patch Remedy items under the View Menu in labtech. Appreciate any help you could provide. Thanks!

BlairMunro

Post by BlairMunro »

Any update? is there something I can run to completely remove the software that I may not have done before? Thanks

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

I can have a peek at your setup, somewhere you have a old or copied DLL in the system that is not updating correctly. We need to find this and remove it manually.

I will be glad to assist, send a email to helpdesk@ to open up a private ticket with us and I will setup a session for us to have a look.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”