Patch Remedy Maintenance Failed

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
rustrada

Patch Remedy Maintenance Failed

Post by rustrada »

Hi,

We've recently purchased and installed Patch Remedy on LT 11 and this script has been failing with the following error:
The Script(2042) failed in the Then section at step 14. The reason: SQL Execute failed processing query

Script: S2042 - Starting at Server Time: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:04:02 AM
Script step logging has been disabled. Please set @ScriptEngineEnableLogger@ = True in your script to enable function logging.

I'm not sure if this is related or not but Patch Remedy has been scanning our system hourly but always returns 0 Systems Scanned, and in the Patch Success tab will show many systems with a patch score of 0% or 100% when that is not accurate.

How can I fix the script and have patch remedy show me accurate info?

Thanks!

Cubert

Re: Patch Remedy Maintenance Failed

Post by Cubert »

Sounds like your issue maybe the "old" missing column in WUA table that causes this error.

To fix do the the following in SQLYog on the LabTech server.

Code: Select all

DROP TABLE plugin_sw_patch_remedy_wua
Afterwards restart the LT DBAgent service so it will recreate the table.

Next allow 1 cycle to run for Patch Remedy and recheck scan host value. You should now be getting the data back correctly.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”