Stalled Agent Not Working

Supports the detector plugin and any feature or other requests around the plugin.
DomoB90

Stalled Agent Not Working

Post by DomoB90 »

Hi,

We just paid for the Stalled Agent plugin but it doesn't work. I installed the RMM+ extension on our ScreenConnect instance and set a 32 character password for it. I then input this password into the Stalled Agent plugin in Labtech v11.0.365 (Patch 12).

I am getting this error when trying to run "Clear and Attempt to Run LT Agent Service Using ScreenConnect":

Starting Screen Connect connections to *PC name goes here*, Sending wakeup call
Lets give the wake up call a few seconds to do it's job

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

What are the next steps to get this working? I saw another thread with the same exact issue but there was no answer so I am creating a new thread so it is at the top.

Thanks,
Dominick

DomoB90

Re: Stalled Agent Not Working

Post by DomoB90 »

I found this answer on my own. Maybe people don't want to admit it on the forums for fear of appearing "dumb." :roll: But! I'm going to say it so no one else goes searching.

You need to type the password in the Stalled Agent plugin. You can't copy and paste. As much as you want to do that, you can't. I've gone back and forth copy and pasting and typing it in. I can say that this was the issue for me and I would suggest anyone with the same problem types in their RMM+ Access Code.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Interesting?

Is it that maybe a space is being added to front or end of password when pasting? if you paste and place cursor at end is there a space between last char and cursor?

DomoB90

Post by DomoB90 »

Hey Cubert,

That’s the first thing I checked when it wasn’t working. There wasn’t a space before or after. I pasted into Notepad to see if there was any hidden character or something that was getting pasted but it looked how it should.

Honestly, I thought I was going nuts so I went back and forth multiple times just to confirm it was an issue with pasting in the password. Turns out that’s what it was. There must be something going on when it pastes in but I don’t know what. In any case, typing it in resolved the problem. Should’ve followed the directions that say “type” it in. Lol

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

very interesting, I will have to go test that out here...

Return to “Stalled Agents Detector Plugin”