Can not load patch remedy after upgrade to 19.10

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
ccalverley

Can not load patch remedy after upgrade to 19.10

Post by ccalverley »

So i can't launch patch remedy after upgrading to 19.10 I get the following errors

PM loading max failed row failed there is no row at position 866
I hit ok
I get
PM loading max failed row failed there is no row at position 867
I hit ok
I get
PM loading max failed row failed there is no row at position 868
rinse and repeat for eternity, i end up having to kill my automate instance in task manager to get through.

ccalverley

Re: Can not load patch remedy after upgrade to 19.10

Post by ccalverley »

contents of ltcerrors.txt

****************************************************************************************************************
2019-11-06 09:06:06.655 -05:00 [Information] APPLICATION_NAME=LTClient APPLICATION_VERSION=v190.275 THREAD_ID=1
"APPLICATION_NAME="LTClient""
"APPLICATION_VERSION="190.275""
"UTC_TIMESTAMP="2019-11-06 14:06:06.655""
"SOURCE="Plugin""
"MESSAGE="Patch Remedy Verifying License mode""
****************************************************************************************************************

ccalverley

Post by ccalverley »

Just an update

If you put your cursor focus on the ok button when you get the error and hold the enter button down for a very long time, eventually it will open after ok'ing through about 1200 errors

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Looks like debug is turned on so you're getting pop ups.

To turn debug off either execute in SQL

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `properties` (`Name`,`Value`) Values ('Patch Remedy Debug', '0') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `Value`=Values(`Value`)"))
Or while holding down the SHIFT key click the (?) help logo image at the same time will turn off debugging. To turn back on hold down the CTRL key while clicking the same image.

Close and reopen PR and that should go away. Not sure what they stopped liking but it looks to be something with the "Paging" of data in certain views inside PR.

We are looking into the issue.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”