Windows 10 Scheduled update did not run

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
jmaxwell

Re: Windows 10 Scheduled update did not run

Post by jmaxwell »

Also, But what is the process after setting the URL? Do we still need network share in location settings?? Does it download the full iso to each machine? If so where does it download to?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Here is a excerpt from our script showing what and where we are creating files.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (37.96 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
As for the logs , that would be the ones. First off need to know what's in the error logs. Then we need to look at the time frames for the scheduled run and see what PR was doing during that time.

jmaxwell

Post by jmaxwell »

Stated before, I upgraded the iso to newest version. I ran another auto upgrade on a few machines for 8/29/18 at 1 am.
I reset the upgrade logs on these few machines. The auto upgrade column said yes. I scheduled the upgrade for Wednesday at 1 am. Again , no indication the upgrade started. Attached is the logs in plugin_patchremedy.txt for time frame. No commands or scrips ran in the console. If there are additional logs i can gather, let me know where and how to gather those logs
prupgradelogerror5.PNG
prupgradelogerror5.PNG (16.04 KiB) Viewed 4890 times
prlogs1.PNG
prlogs1.PNG (75.71 KiB) Viewed 4890 times
Inkedprupgradelogerror3.jpg
Inkedprupgradelogerror3.jpg (885.27 KiB) Viewed 4890 times

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”