"Pre Maintenance Reboot" - selective list options???

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
skyscan

"Pre Maintenance Reboot" - selective list options???

Post by skyscan »

Regarding the Pre Maintenance Reboot option in Patch Remedy I know I can exclude certain computers from any work that's done by PR. is there a way I can exclude certain servers from a pre maintenance reboot?

Example:
I would want to do a patch remedy Pre maintenance reboot for all workstations but I would want to be selective about which servers get this done done. (In Automate I have patching groups setup in patch manager where I have defined this selective list). How can patch remedy tie into that and only reboot a listing of servers that I tell it to and ignore others WHILE still doing its work updating the WUA agents?

Cubert

Re: "Pre Maintenance Reboot" - selective list options???

Post by Cubert »

The quick answer is no, the maintenance window was designed to allow a time for such reboots and such. the long answer would be, create another location for the servers and do not set a maintenance window for that location.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”