Patch Success Tab not updating

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
ben_

Patch Success Tab not updating

Post by ben_ »

Hey Cubert,

I have been running the plugin for just over a month now and the Patch Success has not one populated with any data. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, Feature request: Allow me to set a EDF in the client LOCATION to add it to the scan list. That way I dont have to remember to goto the plugin to add the check box. I also have clients that have managed and unmanaged locations.

Cubert

Re: Patch Success Tab not updating

Post by Cubert »

What version of LabTech are you on?

And what patch engine are you using? (LT10.5 on LT11 or LT11) There is a flag that sets pre LT11 patching for LT 11 servers. What is the status of this check box?

ben_

Post by ben_ »

Sorry forgot I asked this question a while back.

I just updated to 1.0.3.48

On Labtech v11.0.349

The 'Use Pre LT 11 Patching' is unchecked

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

You are using the native patching of LT11 and "not" still on LT 10.5 patch schema? If so then not having the box checked is correct.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Here is the sql query for the stats for LT11 Native patching, copy and paste into sqlyog and lets see what it says.

Code: Select all

SELECT c.computerid as ID,IF(c.LastContact > date_add(now(),interval -5 minute),'Yes','No') As `Online`,c.NAME AS Name,l.NAME AS Location,b.NAME AS Client,IFNULL(s1.installed, 0) AS installed,IFNULL(s2.missing, 0) AS missing ,IFNULL(s3.total, 0) AS total ,IFNULL(s1.installed / s3.total * 100, 0) AS percent_installed, c.OS FROM computers c JOIN clients b ON  c.clientid = b.clientid JOIN locations l ON c.locationid = l.locationid LEFT JOIN (SELECT COUNT(hotfix.computerid) AS installed,hotfix.computerid FROM hotfix WHERE hotfix.approved = 2 AND hotfix.installed = 1 GROUP BY hotfix.computerid) AS s1 ON c.computerid = s1.computerid LEFT JOIN (SELECT COUNT(hotfix.computerid) AS missing,hotfix.computerid FROM hotfix WHERE hotfix.approved = 2 AND hotfix.installed = 0 GROUP BY hotfix.computerid ) AS s2 ON c.computerid = s2.computerid LEFT JOIN (SELECT COUNT(hotfix.computerid) AS total,hotfix.computerid FROM hotfix WHERE hotfix.approved = 2 GROUP BY hotfix.computerid) AS s3 ON c.computerid = s3.computerid Where b.ClientID IN (Select ClientID FROM `plugin_sw_patch_remedy_config` Where MasterSwitch = 1) AND c.ComputerID NOT IN (SELECT ComputerID FROM `plugin_sw_patch_remedy_client_exclude`) and c.OS LIKE '%windows%'  HAVING 1  ORDER BY `Client` DESC LIMIT 0,5000

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”