Feature request

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
efiniste

Feature request

Post by efiniste »

Is it feasible to add a control for deferring upgrades on Windows 10 machines?

I currently do this via a repeating regedit script but it would be neater to include it with the rest of the patching controls within Patch Remedy.

Cheers,

Steve

Cubert

Re: Feature request

Post by Cubert »

No problem, Hows this for a start?

Patch Remedy Version 1.0.3.41 now has a scanner for Defer Windows 10 Upgrades. And we allow you to reset the option from the plugin.
Win10DeferUpgrade-tab.PNG
Win10DeferUpgrade-tab.PNG (112.25 KiB) Viewed 11342 times

efiniste

Post by efiniste »

Thanks Shannon. Installed the update a couple of days ago but my system count is still zero on that tab. I've tried doing a force scan but nothing changed. The rest of Patch Remedy looks to be working fine.

Steve

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

did you restart the DBagent? a new DB table is needed to store this information so you need to make sure that LabTech has created it.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Also you must launch Patch Remedy once so it replaces the scanner script then allow it to scan once before data shows. Check the scanner script version. Does it match the build #?

efiniste

Post by efiniste »

Thanks. DB agent restart sorted it.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”