Feature Request: Sort columns by machines needing reboot

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
jbrantley

Feature Request: Sort columns by machines needing reboot

Post by jbrantley »

It would be awesome if the reboot column could be sorted by machines needing reboot as well. One could then quickly reboot those machines if working in the evening or early morning as I frequently do. It would save a lot of time versus sorting through the 1600 machines I have listed in on the hotfix issues tab.

Cubert

Re: Feature Request: Sort columns by machines needing reboot

Post by Cubert »

sorting on image fields has never worked well for me, I will how ever revisit it and see what we can do.

NoPetPigsAllowed

Post by NoPetPigsAllowed »

I just wanted to add my two-cents in here... I've worked around the column sorting issue in the past by creating a hidden column with an integer value based on the image. Then redirected the column sort to sort the hidden column instead of the image column. Always seems to work. ;)

This would be a great feature and would save a ton of time. Or, for that matter, the ability to perform global actions on a table for all computer or all online computers instead of having to click on each computer individually.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Hmm, seems doable.. I'll look into that code snippet and see what we can do.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”