VMWare ESX Health Monitor 4.0 Releasing Soon!!

This forum supports the ESX Host Health Monitor plugin. When posting post screenshots of issues and any script and command logs listed in the probe consoles.
Cubert

VMWare ESX Health Monitor 4.0 Releasing Soon!!

Post by Cubert »

Oh Yea!!! Everyone loved the 3.0 Version of the plugin but it was kinda hard to get going if you are not a LabTech geek. That all changes with 4.0!!

We have rebuilt the plugin from the ground up and this one is Awesome! Just install the plugin DLL and away ya go!

Here whats coming:

Client console controls the addition and removal of ESX Hosts and allows you to set multiple probes for different hosts or dual probes for redundancy.
Clienttab.PNG
Clienttab.PNG (60.9 KiB) Viewed 7700 times
The Main [View Menu] manager shows your systems current states, activates the probes, manages the probe intervals and turns on and off the monitor.
ViewMenu.PNG
ViewMenu.PNG (35.63 KiB) Viewed 7700 times
Cim Data can be seen by selecting the View CIM data from any ESX Host in the lists.
CIMData.PNG
CIMData.PNG (65.04 KiB) Viewed 7700 times
When you activate the monitor you will find it in Internal Monitors ready to pick up failures and create alarms.
monitor.PNG
monitor.PNG (2.79 KiB) Viewed 7700 times

Everything is automated, you need no supporting files. just agents ready to be a probe.

I will be releasing this in the next week if all goes well in beta!

Cubert :ugeek:

starbucksgold

Re: VMWare ESX Health Monitor 4.0 Releasing Soon!!

Post by starbucksgold »

Shannon,

This looks good. I will certainly install and test. We are transitioning to a new office building over the next 9 days. I have a lot going on from an operations standpoint, but will still find time to play :)

Looking forward to checking this out.

Jeff

Cubert

Re: VMWare ESX Health Monitor 4.0 Releasing Soon!!

Post by Cubert »

Should auto license for 7 days.. when you launch it the first time. Let me know if it does not.

Return to “VMWare ESX Host Health Monitor”