Run as Admin

Support and questions for using and managing Chocolatey NuGet inside of Labtech
revsmitty

Run as Admin

Post by revsmitty »

As I look at the logs within LabTech. I'm noticing right after chocolately is started. I'm seeing an error for "Run as Admin". Error is "Failed to login As User". Is this chocolately trying to run my install as admin?

Cubert

Re: Run as Admin

Post by Cubert »

Lets take a look, post the logs and screenshots here.

revsmitty

Post by revsmitty »

Attached is a screenshot from the Commands log in labtech from one of targets. It does look like it could be Chocolatey related.

-Thanks
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (166.76 KiB) Viewed 20484 times

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Yeap if you are running any "Approve apps with As Admin set" then we try to execute a "LT script" that will run as admin and with console logged in. if this script is running I might expect to see a log like this.

This then would be pointing back to who you have set for LT agent to run as in you client configs and if user console was logged in at the time. Review the scripts tab to see if the same time frame a Chocolatey script was running. Which steps did it fail when it produced the error?

revsmitty

Post by revsmitty »

Thanks for the response. I think this is the root to my issues. I don't think my team actually has set the correct admin password for a few clients. :)

revsmitty

Post by revsmitty »

When I right click and choose install as admin, I'm seeing this message now:

Script push to install the application failed with Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Grab the latest version build 2.0.1.64, should be fixed in this version. If you have Auto update on it should update your plugin tonight.

revsmitty

Post by revsmitty »

Thanks, I'll let it auto-update tonight and test again.

revsmitty

Post by revsmitty »

Still getting this error:

Script push to install the application failed with Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.

I appear to be on the latest plugin.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Can you post a screenshot of the error as you see it, Highlight error so lower display of script values are shown.

Return to “Chocolatey For Labtech”