Reporting 100% Systems WUA UpToDate Not Accurate

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
abeauchamp

Reporting 100% Systems WUA UpToDate Not Accurate

Post by abeauchamp »

Good morning,

I have installed the latest version of Patch Remedy 1.0.1.22 and I am just looking over some of the features and it appears that the Systems WUA UpToDate is not accurate.

The gauge is showing 100% on the overview screen but going to the WUA Versions tab I am showing 20 computers with WUA out of date.

What do I need to do to get these to accurately reflect each other?

Thank you,

Alex
Attachments
System WUA UpToData.png
System WUA UpToData.png (9.11 KiB) Viewed 25734 times
Reporting Out Of Date.png
Reporting Out Of Date.png (2.23 KiB) Viewed 25734 times

wdyoung

Re: Reporting 100% Systems WUA UpToDate Not Accurate

Post by wdyoung »

I am in the same boat

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Both of you are using 1.0.1.22 correct?

Run this on your LT server in SQL an see what we get returned.

Code: Select all

Create Temporary Table Tcomp(SELECT * FROM plugin_sw_patch_remedy_wua Where WUAVersion Not IN (Select Distinct max(WUAVersion) FROM plugin_sw_patch_remedy_wua GROUP BY OS) And RemedyAttempts < 3);Select round(100 - ((Select count(ComputerID) from TComp WHERE ComputerID IN (Select ComputerID FROM computers WHERE LastContact > date_add(now(),interval -5 minute) and ClientID IN (Select ClientID FROM `plugin_sw_patch_remedy_config` Where MasterSwitch = 1)))/(Select count(computerID) from computers where OS like '%windows%' and ClientID IN (Select ClientID FROM `plugin_sw_patch_remedy_config` Where MasterSwitch = 1))* 100))as Percentage;drop table TComp"

wdyoung

Post by wdyoung »

1 queries executed, 0 success, 1 errors, 0 warnings

Query: drop table TComp"

Error Code: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"' at line 1

Execution Time : 0 sec
Transfer Time : 0 sec
Total Time : 0 sec

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

wdyoung wrote:1 queries executed, 0 success, 1 errors, 0 warnings

Query: drop table TComp"

Error Code: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"' at line 1

Yea I copied the " when i pasted to forum post, take out the last char -> " and re run

cmenard01

Post by cmenard01 »

I am in the same boat as the rest. WUA Versions and Hotfix issues are not reporting. (would be nice if that were true)

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

cmenard01 wrote:I am in the same boat as the rest. WUA Versions and Hotfix issues are not reporting. (would be nice if that were true)
This issue is the Up to date Gauge showing 100 % when 20 + systems show out of date.

Lets open a new thread if you have data missing else where so we don't get confused to what we are trying to fix.

You need to set the scan interval, select the clients to scan and save that first. Then turn on the master switch to get started scanning. It will take the course of your interval setting to complete the first scan. So if you set it for 8 hours, you will need to wait up to nine hours for first data to arrive. If this doesn't help post a new thread with the issue and any screen shots you can show. Also post a screenshot of the configure tab when posting.

wdyoung

Post by wdyoung »

<e>Query: Select round(100 - ((Select count(ComputerID) from TComp WHERE ComputerID IN (Select ComputerID FROM computers WHERE LastContact...

Error Code: 1146
Table 'labtech.tcomp' doesn't exist

Total Time : 0.001 sec

abeauchamp

Post by abeauchamp »

Ran the query and removed the " and getting the same error ad wdyoung.

1 queries executed, 0 success, 1 errors, 0 warnings

Query: drop table TComp

Error Code: 1051
Unknown table 'tcomp'

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

If you were running a prior version of Patch Remedy 1.0.0.5 or older then delete your tables for Patch remedy and restart the DB agent to rebuild new tables. Also at same time delete the old scripts for Patch remedy in the Maintenance folder and allow that to also get rebuild by plugin.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”