Having issues w Deploy Agent Source

Automate Package Manager is a robust solution for MSPs seeking an efficient and streamlined approach to software management across diverse operating systems. With its cross-platform compatibility, integration with popular package managers like Chocolatey, Apt-get, Yum, and Homebrew makes it the go to choice for software update management.
djgreddy

Having issues w Deploy Agent Source

Post by djgreddy »

I created a source and have applied it to my client. All i get is Failed when the script runs.

The Script(557) failed in the Then section at step 48. The reason: SQL Get DataSet Variable does not exist
Script: S557 - Starting at Server Time: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 8:31:32 AM
Script step logging has been disabled. Please set @ScriptEngineEnableLogger@ = True in your script to enable function logging.

That's in the results of the failed script. Please let me know what I'm missing.
Attachments
apm-ctschoco.png
apm-ctschoco.png (33.94 KiB) Viewed 104 times

Cubert

Re: Having issues w Deploy Agent Source

Post by Cubert »

First, What version are you on?

Next is your APM Deploy Sources script at build 1.0.14?

Screenshot 2024-04-02 170809.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 170809.png (76.49 KiB) Viewed 95 times

Line 47 executes this SQL, If you have a source listed in sources then this should produce a datarow.

Code: Select all

SELECT * FROM plugin_p4a_apm_source_policy WHERE `Name` = '@SourcePolicy@' and `Windows` = '1';
Assuming the agent is windows.. Have a look at the commands that run during script time frame. These would be commands sent to agent to execute updates, scans , adding sources and such. Post any data returned by agent.

Also make sure your up to date with APM. 1.0.0.14

1.0.0.14 available here https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/4364 ... 7335440336

Return to “Automate Package Manager”