WUA Updating - Duplicate Entires and Out of Date Machines

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
gspatching

WUA Updating - Duplicate Entires and Out of Date Machines

Post by gspatching »

Hi Support,

I am seeing an issue in our WUA screen where it seems we have two "10 Pro x64 1803" entries and I think this is might be why I am seeing so many devices out of date?

I found the following forum post stating that perhaps there is a matching issue?
http://support.plugins4automate.com/vie ... 790910b014

As you can see in the attached image we have 827 machines on 10.0.17134.824 but when I do an export (attached) all of these show as being on 10.0.171.34.1. Only one computer in my export show as being on 10.0.17134.824.
Is there a bug here or do you have any input on if what we are seeing is correct?
Attachments
download.png
download.png (173.87 KiB) Viewed 8175 times

Cubert

Re: WUA Updating - Duplicate Entires and Out of Date Machines

Post by Cubert »

Can you send us your export to support@

PR collects OS types directly from Automate, This means if OS types have different spaces or other chars in it then it is treated as different OS type. This has caused what you see. As for the export We need to see that so we can understand what it outputted.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”