Best way to resolve Hotfix Issues?

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
revmave

Best way to resolve Hotfix Issues?

Post by revmave »

I feel I have read all the documentation on how to get WUA Versions current. I have been monitoring it from the Hotfix Issues tab and have cleared the re-try attempts. But, the workstations keep coming back to the Hotfix Issues tab. What next step is recommended to resolve these?
Attachments
2019-08-15 07_58_39-Patch Remedy.png
2019-08-15 07_58_39-Patch Remedy.png (46.28 KiB) Viewed 7275 times

Cubert

Re: Best way to resolve Hotfix Issues?

Post by Cubert »

Can you confirm that the agents are out of date with current versions for the OS type they have?

If they are current and showing up in list then we need to look at that, We will send you some SQL to run so we can see what the system is outputting. Determine where the numbers go south.

If it is accurate and the agent is behind then there may be any number of reasons the agent and underlying OS is failing to update. That becomes one of many windows related issues that may cause an OS to fail. Look at the script logs to review what the agent was reporting back during a patch update.

The RT counts are how many time we attempted to update WUA. Multiple attempts in a short period is likely an issue with agent.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”