Overview - Increase the chart's size, to view its layout.

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
dlee

Overview - Increase the chart's size, to view its layout.

Post by dlee »

Hello,

I tried to use the search feature here with Increase the chart's size, to view its layout. but the search replied that none of the words used were valid words. So here we are:

I went to configure > Refresh View and then went to Overview and the graph on the front had two titles. I did it again and it had 3, again and it had 4. Until finally it now says to increase the chart's size, as if all of those titles made the graph info too big. So here we are.

Any ideas? Attached.
PR Increase Chart Size.PNG
PR Increase Chart Size.PNG (140.69 KiB) Viewed 7805 times

dlee

Re: Overview - Increase the chart's size, to view its layout.

Post by dlee »

Resolution: This issue went away overnight after scans were completed and I guess the chart was "refreshed." If there's anyone out there who knows why this occurred or can offer up more details, the forum appreciates the response in advance. Thanks.

Cubert

Re: Overview - Increase the chart's size, to view its layout.

Post by Cubert »

What happens is the size of the window the plugin graph consumes is to small to display the chart. When this warning shows you can just take the plugin window and maximize it to full screen and that will (in most cases) provide the room needed for all elements of the chart to be included.

We try to limit this to 30 items but if window is to small 30 items will not fit and the chart displays this warning.

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”