WUA Versions Screen

Support and question forum for Patch Remedy 4 WUA plugin for LabTech. This plugin was retired on 06/01/2022. All new Patch Remedy 5 is now the current plugin. This forum is for retaining the old posts for Patch Remedy 4.
jmaxwell

Re: WUA Versions Screen

Post by jmaxwell »

Here are the results.
prwua6.PNG
prwua6.PNG (23.89 KiB) Viewed 12619 times

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Hmmm...

So we do match. So why do we not disregard the agents? Do you see that Windows 7 X64 listed in the MAX WUA list in the plugin.

Is there 2 Windows 7 x64 entries in the max wua view?

jmaxwell

Post by jmaxwell »

Yes one of the many machines in question from the start of my post, is still in the wua listing in the bottom section. In the sql query from the latest screen shot I uploaded, there is 2 spaces between the 'professional' and the 'x64' In the newest screen shot it looks like there is an additional space as well between the 'Professional' and 'x64'.
We can disregard the agents in the list but would be better to have a more correct and accurate list.
prwua7.PNG
prwua7.PNG (2.33 KiB) Viewed 12617 times

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

We pull the OS type directly from LabTech's database so we have agents when labtech probes them giving up OS types with odd spacing.

Not sure how we can fix that unless we probe the agent directly for OS during our PR scan.

I'll look in to that some

reaves

Post by reaves »

I'm actually having this same issue while using Patch Remedy 1.0.4.38. The plugin keeps reporting that we have about 1/3rd of our systems with outdated WUA versions, but spot checking the endpoints proves that's not the case.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Please send screenshots of all OS types for the out of date systems with version numbers.

We need to compare OS types (spaces and such) against the out of date systems to see if we have mismatches. That would cause the systems to show out of date. Also include the list of MAXWUA with images.

ccondo

Post by ccondo »

We are having a similar issue where the max version is correct based on the OS.

See screenshot.

We are also getting some weird windows version names but even those the max version matches.
PatchRemedy.png
PatchRemedy.png (253.56 KiB) Viewed 11661 times
Attachments
PatchRemedy.png
PatchRemedy.png (253.56 KiB) Viewed 11660 times

Return to “Patch Remedy for LabTech (Patch Remedy 4) Retired”