Habitat Build 1.0.0.72 Released

Support forums for the Habitat Automate plugin
Cubert

Habitat Build 1.0.0.72 Released

Post by Cubert »

New in Habitat 1.0.0.72

In this release we added some salt and pepper to our WIFI monitor to now include SIDD broadcast access points views. This will allow you to identify what networks an agent is able to see. Compare views with another agent at the same location to determine signal strength across the clients location. This is really cool when you have a client location that utilizes multiple access points providing you with a better picture of radio coverages. We also added a manual scan button along with the ability to disable the automated scans. This gives you the preference to get hourly updates or to only run when you need it, or both. Each agent that has Wifi will contribute to the Network Access Point view expanding the visibility on this tool. Today my example only shows one agent and one SIDD.

Network Access Points

WifiScanner_Location_Network_View.PNG
WifiScanner_Location_Network_View.PNG (32.22 KiB) Viewed 1690 times

Wifi Device view
WifiScanner_Location_View.PNG
WifiScanner_Location_View.PNG (64.22 KiB) Viewed 1690 times

JvdMaat

Re: Habitat Build 1.0.0.72 Released

Post by JvdMaat »

Interesting options. Helpful to see.
We just disabled this for one of our customers on all locations. (They had quite a few locations.. I wouldn't mind a Customer level disable. *hint*)

Also, I took a look at our internal MSP workstation Location, and there's a literal ton of data. But that's mostly because everyone is working from home. So while the SSID info (WiFi Networks) is helpful, as that's organized by Computer, the WiFi Devices is a complete mess as those are everyone's home devices, but no way to link each device to the Computer it came from.
Could you add the Computer column to that view? Right now sorting by IP address gives us some grouping, but even those tend to overlap a lot, especially on the 10.0.0.0/24, 10.10.10.0/24, and 192.168.1.0/24

Return to “Habitat”