Stalled Agents Tool - index out of range

Support forums for the Habitat Automate plugin
rshaw.golden

Stalled Agents Tool - index out of range

Post by rshaw.golden »

I'm seeing an issue that looks similar to http://support.plugins4labtech.com/view ... =57&t=5555 on 1.0.0.54 Habitat's version of Stalled Agent Manager.
Starting Screen Connect connections to xxxxxxxxxxxx, Sending wakeup call
Lets give the wake up call a few seconds to do it's job
Agent Online time in second (if a negitive number then it is the number of seconds offline) -> 152739
Sending Windows commands to restart the LT Agent

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
In at least one of the instances where I got this I was able to access the PC via backstage and restart the service manually. Also when testing against a Mac it couldn't get online time at all. I'm not seeing any scripts queueing up on the AgentID I have set up for Automation Tasks in the manager that match with my attempts to restart the service, but it was also just recently set, if that makes a difference. It did queue and run a scan for buggy agents successfully from what I can tell.

rshaw.golden

Re: Stalled Agents Tool - index out of range

Post by rshaw.golden »

Update: Still a problem with 1.0.55. That said, I have 2 comments:

1) I did consider it was an issue with the secret key, as I found certain special characters don't work with the RMM+ Password Link from the same folks. I updated the key on this to something not using the special characters that were problematic there, but got the same behavior as above, so it doesn't appear to be a special character issue with the key.

2)When I was updating the key, I noticed the latest version of RMM+ has the same Origin Code field as the latest RMM+ Password Link extension does. For that plugin to work with the current version of Control and successfully send commands, the origin field has to be set on both sides. There's no option that I see yet on the Stalled Agent Tool to set the Origin Code. As such, I'm betting this is our culprit, and the plugin on the Automate side needs to be updated to include that Origin Code in its requests. It can pull the data, but it can't send any commands to the machine without it.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Noted and resolved in Habitat build 1.0.0.56

We have added the AllowedOrigin as an optional field in the plugin so anyone using RMM+ 1.17 or higher can now set the Allowed Origin field and pass that along to the requesters.

BLundmark

Post by BLundmark »

Has this been updated in the Stand Alone Stalled Agents Tool?

I am having this same issue but do not use Habitat.

Thanks

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

It has not.

I will look at getting this added to it.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

BLundmark wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:03 pm Has this been updated in the Stand Alone Stalled Agents Tool?

I am having this same issue but do not use Habitat.

Thanks
We have now released 1.0.13 for Stalled Agent Detector and it can be downloaded at

https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/67ed ... de25d29a9c

Return to “Habitat”