Password Notification not updating with Habitat?

Support forums for the Habitat Automate plugin
rshaw.golden

Password Notification not updating with Habitat?

Post by rshaw.golden »

So I was just starting to look at this feature, but I wasn't pulling any records. After a little digging it looks like I'm running into the same issue this user of the stand-alone version was running into: http://support.plugins4labtech.com/view ... =32&t=5738

I can see the script scheduling under "Scheduled Scripts", but everything was shifted over a couple fields, presumably because it's missing the "Once" parameter for how often to run the script. As such they don't show up on the machine and never run.

According to the Habitat dashboard I'm running 1.0.0.54 so it looks caught up, even though this one piece is not. Is there a way to force just this portion to self-update to get the fix mentioned in that other topic? Or to force a re-update in general and verify it all updated properly? I presume the version included is supposed to be the post-fixed build since no one else has reported this.

Cubert

Re: Password Notification not updating with Habitat?

Post by Cubert »

Interesting... That was issue resolved in the original plugin and carried over into Habitat. You should not be experiencing such issues from that service in .54 builds of Habitat.

We have seen some odd things from CW Automate in the past so we would suggest a systems reboot if your able and convenient to see if a fresh start of Automate changes its behavior.

rshaw.golden

Post by rshaw.golden »

Rebooted the server last night. The automatically scheduled script ran fine, but if I try to run a manual scan of a client it still queues the script incorrectly.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Does it queue the script at all so you can see it on aent? Wondering if this could be a Timezone issue?

rshaw.golden

Post by rshaw.golden »

Oh it's definitely queueing. Like I said, everything is shifted over, which reads like that earlier bug.
Screenshot 2020-10-20 150409.png
Screenshot 2020-10-20 150409.png (28.37 KiB) Viewed 3866 times
The two instances above are from the automatic scans for a client that I set up, and the one that's shifted over is when I ran it manually.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Ok we will have a look at the manual function to see what is going on. I posted an update as we find the issue.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

We found the issue and have fixed it in the next release due out later today.

Return to “Habitat”