Calling Beta Testers

Support forums for the Habitat Automate plugin
xenophonix

Re: Calling Beta Testers

Post by xenophonix »

Thank you for the reply, yes I have restarted the DBAgent and I have done it once again since you asked just to be certain.

I checked the logs and there are no database errors, the only message logged when I open Habitat is the following. There are no additional logs when I try to create a policy or save one.

2020-01-17 16:32:45.430 -06:00 [Information] APPLICATION_NAME=LTClient APPLICATION_VERSION=v190.333 THREAD_ID=1
"APPLICATION_NAME="LTClient""
"APPLICATION_VERSION="190.333""
"UTC_TIMESTAMP="2020-01-17 22:32:45.430""
"SOURCE="Plugin""
"MESSAGE="Verifying License mode""

I don't see anything after that, no errors or otherwise when using the plugin.

It is as though the save button just doesn't work for some reason. When I click it I don't get anything, no errors, no messages, nothing, even when I don't have any of the fields populated, it just does nothing.

Just wondering, should there be some feedback if the policy is incomplete when an attempt to save is made?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Trying to track this down,

I think I see a potential issue, do you happen to have any files uploaded to google drive and or google drive configured?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Ok I have made a few updates including a debugger popup if the process failed anywhere. I also added a check to verify that google was setup before trying to process any files selected or not selected in policy editor.

The plugin should auto update tonight for all whom have it installed. See if tomorrow you have a 1.0.0.20 version of Habitat after a fresh launch on the automate consoles.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

We just released Build 1.0.0.21 which should auto update for everyone tonight.

Inside we updated the Google Drive plugin to include a delete file function and placed it in its own plugin. We also added in a new Linux Update Manager into Habitat so you have a few new things to play with.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

We just released build 1.0.0.22 which adds support for openSUSE (Zypper Package Manager) to our Habitat -LUM plugin.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

We just released 1.0.0.23 which adds a new Metrics Dashboard to the plugin.

You will auto upgrade tonight if your already testing plugin else we posted the build back on page one of this forum.

HabitatDashBoard.PNG
HabitatDashBoard.PNG (37.34 KiB) Viewed 15292 times

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Just released 1.0.0.24 which adds a new tool.

LAGM - Local Administrators Group Monitor to client consoles

See description page in main Habitat Forum

LAGM.PNG
LAGM.PNG (51.87 KiB) Viewed 15239 times

MarkHodges

Post by MarkHodges »

Cubert wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:50 pm We just released 1.0.0.23 which adds a new Metrics Dashboard to the plugin.

You will auto upgrade tonight if your already testing plugin else we posted the build back on page one of this forum.

HabitatDashBoard.PNG
One comment on the dashboard. For the Servers/Desktops online status, I'd rather that be showing ALL and Offline vs online...mainly because I don't like doing the math to see how many are actually offline. A blue ALL graph compared to a Red Offline Graph would be more useful I think...

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

That's a very good observation! I will make the adjustments.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

We just pushed up release 1.0.0.25 to forums and the auto updater should strike tonight.

We updated the dashboard to now reflect offline agents and not online agents as requested by mark :D

We now have included a new build of our Powershell manager plugin is inside Habitat. Also includes updates for Dot.net 4.8, POSH 6 and 7 plus linux POSH support.

Return to “Habitat”