AcceloSync for LabTech v1.0!

The AcceloSync plugin for LabTech allows the synchronisation of LabTech tickets with the Accelo CRM platform, mapping users and clients in LabTech to staff and customers in Accelo.
DavidRudduck

AcceloSync for LabTech v1.0!

Post by DavidRudduck »

Hey all

I'm the Director of Insane Technologies, the MSP who developed the AcceloSync plugin for LabTech. (my great development team did the work)

If you're considering the leap to Accelo or are already there and want to know a bit more about the sync plugin or even some general Accelo related questions, please let us know, we'd love to help you :)

barinder89

Re: AcceloSync for LabTech v1.0!

Post by barinder89 »

Hi,

We have integrated Accelo with automate. I am facing two issue with time entry and duplicate tickers.
1) Time Entry Issue:- We have schedule autofix in Labtech. In autofix we have schedule time entry. In Labtech, Time entry successfully adding but when it syncs with Accelo, There is no time entry adding. We need to also sync time entry with Accelo tickets,
2) Second one is. many Duplicates tickets are generating. these duplicates ticket getting us so annoying. How we can prevent these duplicate tickets.

Accelo Integration is not fully functionality. please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

DavidRudduck

Post by DavidRudduck »

barinder89 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:37 am We have integrated Accelo with automate. I am facing two issue with time entry and duplicate tickers.
1) Time Entry Issue:- We have schedule autofix in Labtech. In autofix we have schedule time entry. In Labtech, Time entry successfully adding but when it syncs with Accelo, There is no time entry adding. We need to also sync time entry with Accelo tickets,
2) Second one is. many Duplicates tickets are generating. these duplicates ticket getting us so annoying. How we can prevent these duplicate tickets.
Hi Harry, unfortunately at the moment Accelo's API does not allow us to update ticket time entries. I've put in a request with their development team to add this functionality.

As discussed yesterday, we'll get you a debug version so we can try and work out that duplicate ticket issue. Very strange!

inskevin

Post by inskevin »

Is anyone from support for the AcceloSync plugin monitoring this thread? I have a similar issue with my plugin in that duplicate tickets are being created when:
- A ticket is created in Labtech with an assigned owner before being sync'd into Accelo.
What's weird is the lower ticket ID is the one with the assigned owner, leading me to believe it's created first. Then a ticket is created which is identical except with no assigned owner.

If I create a ticket with no owner (unassigned) it is sync'd into Accelo and only one ticket is created in Accelo.

Kevin

Return to “AcceloSync Plugin for LabTech”