Version 1.0.13 DLL updated but version 1.0.12 loads

Supports the detector plugin and any feature or other requests around the plugin.
Moza

Version 1.0.13 DLL updated but version 1.0.12 loads

Post by Moza »

Hi All,

I have just downloaded and then updated the DLL for version 1.0.13 but when I open the plugin 1.0.12 loads.

I completed all the required steps including unlocking the DLL prior to update, selecting the correct plugin to update and reloading the DB agent before closing and opening the commend center again.

Any ideas, version 1.0.13 shows when reviewing plugins with ticks in all the right places, it just does not load when opened.

Thanks,

Adam

Moza

Re: Version 1.0.13 DLL updated but version 1.0.12 loads

Post by Moza »

Hi All,

I resolved this issue by deleting the old dll from my local machines then opening Automate again which downloaded the new dll to the plugin folder.

Not sure why it did not overwrite it but the version is now reporting correctly.

Adam

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

This sometimes happens in Automate. Loses permission to overwrite dll so fails to update tech consoles. Launching consoles as "Run as Administrator" when you notice this issue just once , logging in to automate the same manor will allow console to overwrite DLLs. On next login run as normal and issue would be resolved.

Got to love Automate!

Moza

Post by Moza »

Thanks Cubert, I know for next time :)

Return to “Stalled Agents Detector Plugin”