Automating

Supports the detector plugin and any feature or other requests around the plugin.
AzzWizz

Automating

Post by AzzWizz »

Hi,

I hope I'm asking an obvious question, but is there a way of automating this?

I seem to only be able to 'clear and attempt LT Agent service' on one PC at a time, I currently have about 30 showing up. Can this be scripted in Automate? If I highlight multiple computers and right click it just applies to the last one selected.

thanks,
Arron

SamOrlando

Re: Automating

Post by SamOrlando »

Having the same issue; although I have about 600 endpoints showing offline; 14 of which are listed with excessive commands.

Even if I highlight them all then right-click at title bar, it will only run on the last one in the list highlighted.

MarkHodges

Post by MarkHodges »

I agree, while I think $5 isn't a bad price for this...realistically, there should probably be a part of this that automatically setups up the scripts that an offline monitor automatically tried to kick off for us so we are not going into this constantly to run...
Automatic self healing with the RMM+ plugin would make this def worth the money....

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

This is now a feature in Habitat.

Beta is open so feel free to have a peek at it and see if the new and improved agent detector in Habitat works for you..

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=5656&sid=a96730e89 ... 06ab108232

Return to “Stalled Agents Detector Plugin”