Build 1.0.8 released

Supports the detector plugin and any feature or other requests around the plugin.
Cubert

Build 1.0.8 released

Post by Cubert »

Added new features and updated the look of interface.

https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/58fe ... 503de5a4dc

We now have tabs for each agent failure type and we added a new function for checking Screenconnect agents online with tools to resolve.
GV-OfflineSC.png
GV-OfflineSC.png (44.8 KiB) Viewed 15306 times

collinsit

Re: Build 1.0.8 released

Post by collinsit »

I have loaded this plugin and am doing some testing on it. It seems to work pretty well and it is neat seeing the machines show up in the view if they are executing commands and then disappear when they are done.

We have a lot of devices and quite often a bunch are offline so I am not too concerned about that part. What I am wondering though is how the Offline SC Agents work. I know we have offline ScreenConnect agents as we have to periodically restart the service in order to be able to connect but I don't show any listed there.

Derek-ETS

Post by Derek-ETS »

Are we able to send the 'Clear and Attempt LT Agent Service using ScreenConnect' to multiple machines?
The dialog window that comes up seems to stop after the first one.

Derek-ETS

Post by Derek-ETS »

Additional Tab idea: 'Offline LT Agents ONLINE in SC'
Showing any agents where the last contact date in LT is outdated, but the last contact date in SC is current (ideal candidates for the reset service via SC command)

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

No it's a one by one currently but we can look to doing a multiple select. I can also look to add a column to the ofline agents tab to include a image to depict that SC is running or not.

Good input!

Return to “Stalled Agents Detector Plugin”