If Plugins Fails To Open

Basic information about support , installs, plugin management and open discussions about ConnectWise Automate and the plugins integrations available. Please keep it respectful of others. Thanks you.
Cubert

If Plugins Fails To Open

Post by Cubert »

If after installing a plugin and relaunching the LT console you do not get the plugin to open it maybe because your missing some devexpress DLL files that should be in the LT client install folder but are not.

To verify this open the LT console client error log file and see if after an attempt to launch plugin you get errors in this file saying that a DevExpress library could not be initiated.

If so copy the following Zip down to the local desktop running LT client and place files in LTclient install folder. Relaunch the console and that should resolve it.

Http://lp.plugins4automate.com/files/De ... s-12.2.zip

BruceG

Re: If Plugins Fails To Open

Post by BruceG »

Do we copy the entire Zip or just the files that are missing, Cubert?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Copy all libs missing from folder that are in the zip

http://lp.plugins4automate.com/files/De ... s-12.2.zip

and if you still have issues, use the installer below to set the windows environment up correctly, choose 30 day demo when asked for license.

http://lp.plugins4automate.com/files/DX ... 2.2.17.zip

JosefNT

Post by JosefNT »

I have replaced the missing files from the zip, but I am still unable to open Patch Remedy. When I click the second link to download the installer, I get a CONNECTION_RESET error.

The DevExpress site doesn't appear to offer the same trial install (at least not in that version), so I'm not sure where else to look for the installer to finish correcting my environment.

Return to “General ConnectWise Automate Discussions”