Missing Mailboxes on the Azure Tab

This forum is for Office365 for LabTech (Ver 2) support. When posting remember to include screenshots of any relevant information.
pbrsum

Missing Mailboxes on the Azure Tab

Post by pbrsum »

Hello,

We are using office365 for labtech plugin for two tenants currently. The first tenant was configured by adding the tenant admin credential and domain. Then the scanner computer is selected -> deploy MSOL Modules -> Verify MSOL Modules -> Set As Scanner -> Client Scan

The first tenant did have mailboxes show in the mailbox section of the Azure Tab. I was able to test resetting a password and confirm that it worked. Then after a week I go to check again and the mailboxes are gone. There is information within the groups and exchange tabs, just not the Azure tab where the mailboxes are stored

Meanwhile, the second tenant that was added does have mailboxes listed on the Azure tab. I can reset reset a password on a test mailbox. I have not configured a third tenant at this time

Any idea on what went wrong with the original tenant or how I can get the mailboxes back? I will enable debug and paste the contents below. I receive this message when I have only Azure AD selected and run a client scan

Starting data collection from Office365
Checking MSOnline Modules are in the 64bit PoSh folder
18 - 1.0.9031.1

Validating script folder is available

Test for MSOLUSERS functions on probe

Found current MSOLUSERS
Executing MSOL User Scans on [2] Clients

Processing [original tenant name] -> Client Failed Update
18 - bad data or errors returned - Processing -File '-Office365Username' failed because the file does not have a '.ps1' extension. Specify a valid Windows PowerShell script file name, and then try again.

Processing [second tenant name] -> Client Failed Update
18 - bad data or errors returned - Processing -File '-Office365Username' failed because the file does not have a '.ps1' extension. Specify a valid Windows PowerShell script file name, and then try again.

pbrsum

Re: Missing Mailboxes on the Azure Tab

Post by pbrsum »

I have a status update and am wondering if anyone can provide assistance. I have rolled this out to a total of 27 clients. It seems like most clients have mailboxes populated in the azure tab, but some do not. I have verified the credentials used by logging into office.com with the username/password

jallenEITP

Re: Missing Mailboxes on the Azure Tab

Post by jallenEITP »

Any chance you have users with the "'" in the name like O'Brian? If so that is the issue and has been an issue form the start. As it turns out it looks like the person that collects money for this product doe snot respond to support requests. I have been waiting over a year to hear back from the support on this issue.

Return to “Office365 for LabTech”